Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Shree Ganesh!

Hello folks,

This blog has been a long time coming. I have had quite a few moments over the last few years which were worthy of a blog. But as it happens ever so often with me, laziness ruled supreme and I kept blogging in my head. Now that the hard disk in my head is starting to show a 'memory full' message every time I try to reference something, I decided to finally use the wonder that is the World-Wide-Web and open up a small "Place for my Head".

So, where do I start? Lets see. Life in college...no. Life in the US of A...naah. Random Bulls**t...BINGO!

My life at NCSU has been rather drab on the whole. But there are a few things that stand out in an otherwise barren existence. Some are good, some bad. Common tradition practices the theory of putting good over evil. But I plan to break that trend. Lets shed some lighton the dark side (oops, lets not shed any light, and just take a look at the dark side).

A very major nuisance that I have come across of late, well not of late, but definitely more pronounced of late, is the minor movement that come to be known as the PJ Cult (the jury is still at odds on the naming). The key figures in this cult include (but are not limited to) Sandeep 'ROFL' Koratagere, Parikshit 'Gellboy' Deshmukh, Priya 'Gul' Phadnis and last but not the least, Sangeetha 'MAD' Ramaswamy. A regular conversation with these folks can be twisted and turned into a direction least expected. While I am an admirer of the skills that it involves, namely, quickness of thought, ability to draw parallels between scenarios, and the relentlessness of the process, I can't help but find myself at a loss of words when such a barrage begins. A "maine" typed in hindi is put equivalent to "Maine" ( the state), "Take your pick" becomes "bring my hacksaw", "Avoid" becomes "Bnull". You get my drift. These examples are just a choice few, or just the ones I could place off the top of my head. A regular day with these cult members can drive you to the edge. At least it does so for me.

Consider this blog as a warning message or a promotional venture, its your choice altogether. It is just a reflection of the dark creatures that roam prowling for prey in the streets of Raleighwood.

Peace out!


5 comments:

Sangeetha said...

ahem ahem! khatte angoor :P

Charu said...

Nice start, copycat ;) Turns out you're not that boring after allllll! Like I have always said, only time will telllll!

Anonymous said...

And i thought i have sent u fully prepared for stuff like that...

ScrewLoose said...

i was prepared... but i have to still say that the intelligence levels of the jokes that you cracked were way better than those that i am subjected to here.

Jay said...

I am Jay, Sangeetha's friend...

Firstly congratulations for 5 comments on very 1st blog!!!!

(Mine being the 5th)

I liked the opening paragraph
(Hard drive of the brain...that was a cool one)

but rest all was a bouncer!!!
I presume its meant for all the buddies that you have...


Hoping to read a lot of stuff from you on your blog...